Academia Membership Plan
Professor or Staff per seat
- Triple-I’s extensive information services, research and publication, including custom research requests
- 24/7 access to our members-only website, including the Information Center database which has more than 100,000 news and journal articles, books, and hundreds of studies
- Triple-I Daily publication
- Members-only industry reports including economic and underwriting forecasts
- Members-only webinars
- Access to the acclaimed Insurance Fact Book, continually updated throughout the year
- Discount on the registration fee for the Joint Industry Forum
Unlimited access to premium content
Tons of resources right at your fingertips
Extensive information services, research and publication, including custom research requests
Learn more about the latest trends affecting the insurance industry.
Photo of laptop by Sincerely Media on Unsplash.
Insurance Fact Book
The go-to resource for business leaders, journalists, policymakers, researchers, and students who want to have a greater understanding of the insurance industry. With thousands of facts, figures and charts designed for easy reference, it covers the dollars and cents of the business, losses by category, premiums by line and much more.
Attend the Joint Industry Forum (JIF) at a special discounted rate
JIF was created to provide the widest spectrum of property/casualty, life insurance and reinsurance industry leaders with the opportunity to gather and discuss topics of vital interest to the industry. Past keynote speakers include Dana Perino, Terrell Davis, Mitch Landrieu, Gen. Stanley McChrystal, Margaret Brennan, and Dr. Glenn Hubbard.